Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Services
Demosoftbd.com belongs to Demo Soft. It is a fast-growing company that offers mainly any kinds of Software development along with web design & development to around the clock. Demo Soft is taking the responsibility to provide best services for its users.
Here are the guidelines that designed to ensure the very best services with ultimate quality. Users should read very carefully before using or ordering our services. Once an order is placed it consider that user agrees to the following terms and conditions of Demo Soft.
- Any work done by Demo Soft that includes the coding, scripts, or software, will be copyright of Demo Soft unless mutually agreed and should not be commercially reproduced or resold without proper knowledge and permission of Demo Soft.
- Demo Soft is not liable for any copyright violations caused by materials and content provided by the client.
- Demo Soft will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of any earnings due to the expiration of the agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law Demo Soft provide this website and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and we make no warranties until a client agreed with us to pay for service. Then only the agreement of the service will determine the nature of warranties.
Demo Soft ensure that all material on this site is proper and up to date. However, Demo Soft is not responsible for the content of any external websites which might link into this site.
The following terms and conditions will be applied to general website design and development services offered by Demo Soft. By ordering services from Demo Soft you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Demo Soft reserve the right to refuse to create a website which is unfit due to the content or anything else to our judge. This includes, but not limited to, sites with adult-oriented content such as pornography, religious or sexual orientation, and sites which violate copyright.
- Acceptance of any commission shall be deemed as a contractual agreement between the client and Demo Soft.
- Demo Soft cannot guarantee to start work immediately after signing the agreement but will arrange the process accordingly by discussing with the client when to start the work.
- All the contents both text and images, supplied by the client and used to create the client’s website, will remain the client’s property and the client can use such material without any fear of copyright laws.
- The copyright for all material provided by Demo Soft, such as source code, graphics, photographs, and text will remain the property of Demo Soft until the payment has been paid out.
- Demo Soft will host the client’s website or software on Demo Soft’s own servers during the development process so that the client can view live demo and comment on the project’s progress. When Demo Soft and the client agree that the project meets the criteria according to their needs, Demo Soft will prepare and submit the billing invoice to the client for the full payment. Upon receiving the payment, Demo Soft will place the project on the client’s server, or provide the source code of the project to the client via DVD disk.
- If for any reason client wish to cancel the project during the development process, the client may do that but there will be a time period for that and that time period will be mention during signing the agreement. In that case, the client will be refunded if any payment already made to Demo Soft and if there any part of the work already done client cannot use that part at all.
- If the client fails to provide required documents for the development of the project, Demo Soft is not liable for any interruption of work. Demo Soft may claim extra charges for delaying and restart the work.
- Terms and conditions will be applied according to the proposal letter which will be issued upon discussing with the client.
- There will be a time period given to the client to review the project. If there any update or tune needed Demo Soft will do that free of charge but after that time period if there any update Demo Soft will charge additional cost for that.
- Demo Soft reserves the right to vary the prices at any time but there will be a valid reason and the client will be informed.
- Demo Soft reserves the right to change, update or modify any of the clause contained in the Terms and Conditions.
Any trademarks, copyrights or logos you see on the site are the property of Demo Soft.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
We respect our client's property and we ask our users to do the same. If there anything like you believes that your work has been stolen, changed, copied without permission or misused in any other way, please let us know and Demo Soft will assist you to solve the issue.
Domain and Hosting
Domains and hosting that Demo Soft providing are taken from third party service provider. Demo Soft is renting this services out for a limited period of time.
Your Warranties and Representations to Demo Soft
You warrant, represent, and confirm to Demo Soft that
- you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or are a duly organized and validly existing entity
- you possess the legal right and ability to enter into this Agreement
- you will use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement and all applicable policies and guidelines
- you will be responsible for the use of your account’s financial matter
- you have obtained or will obtain all authorization(s) documents for hypertext links to third-party Web sites or other content
- you have verified or will verify the validity of materials distributed or made available for distribution via the Services
- your content/material and/or any software that you install or provide does not and will not violate any right of any third party
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Demo Soft reserves the right to suspend any services for the purposes of maintaining or upgrading its systems. However Demo Soft will notify you of pending maintenance before the upgrading.